Carpet Cleaning Fulham Sw6
Deep Steam clean offers the best Carpet cleaning in SW6 area. Fulham is one of the safest and classiest area in London. We love working and serving our lovely customers in the area. We also cover Putney, Battersea, Wandsworth, Chelsea earls court and many more surrounding areas in London.
Does your carpet need cleaning?
Trained & insured carpet cleaning Specialist
( bedrooms, stairs, lounge carpet and more)
HOW DO WE CLEAN YOUR CARPET!
- Deep carpet cleaning Fulham starts with a thorough inspection of the required areas so we can plan for the work to be carried out in the best and safest way possible.
- Pre preparation, clearing and covering furniture to protect them from any damages during the cleaning process.
- A thorough pre-dry vacuuming.
- Health and safety check followed by the equipment preparation
- Pre traffic area & stain treatment to absorb all dirts, grimes, germs and stains from the fabric.
- Steam extract or dry cleaning process performed on your Carpet in repetitive forward and backward motions.
- The dirt gets pushed to loosen up from the fabric then a pressurised solution steam spray and brushing will lift -up the soil and suck it back to the waste tank of our machine.
- Finally, a thorough inspection and presentation by our deep Carpet cleaning Fulham specialist of the completed job to ensure you are fully satisfied.
( Sofa, chairs, mattresses, curtains, blinds and more)
Anti-bacterial and deodorising treatment
Area rugs often add a great deal to the decoration of any room in the home. These are usually unique rugs that have a character and personality of their own. When they become stained or soiled, you want them on the hands of right cleaning specialists that understand area rug materials and knows how to clean them safely.
Natural fibre and synthetic fibre
- Wool rugs. …
- Cotton rugs. …
- Jute and sisal rugs. …
- Silk and viscose rugs. …
- Nylon rugs. …
- Olefin rugs.
Clean carpets isn’t just for appearance; it’s also for health. That is why the cleaning solutions that we use is organic, non-toxic safe for children and pets and environmentally friendly.
Customer satisfaction is our No: 1 priority. We will do anything in our power to satisfy and fulfil our customers expectations from us. Our aim is to deliver a high quality and reliable carpet cleaning Fulham services to your homes and businesses. That’s why we use the most up to date advanced cleaning equipment and technics to offer you the best cleaning resultsi
Deep Steam Clean Services Ltd
Office 35 – 9 Jerdan Pl, Fulham, London SW6 1BE
Contact your local Carpet cleaners on 02071124941
Most frequent questions and answers
We recommend professional cleaning at least once a year. If you have a pet and children at home, then every six months would be ideal.
No. many of the major carpet mills today recommend professional cleaning at least once per year. The build-up of soil in your carpet in combination with foot traffic creates abrasion that breaks down your carpets’ fibres. The higher the traffic in a given area, the more often the carpet will need cleaning.
When vacuuming no longer removes all of the soil or you have not been able to remove spots following the recommended carpet care and cleaning procedures, it’s time to have your carpet cleaned by a trained and qualified professional Deep Steam Cleaner. At Deep Steam Clean, we know the latest information on carpet construction, carpet care products, and safe, effective cleaning methods to help maintain carpet beauty. For this reason, we recommend, and most carpet manufacturers’ warranties require periodic professional cleaning.
Absolutely. Carpet protector is an outstanding product that Deep Steam Clean Carpet & Upholstery cleaning professionals recommend highly. Most new carpet has a protector on it – applied by the carpet manufacturer. However, protector wears off because of foot traffic on the mat, frequent vacuuming, etc.
Factors like carpet material and type, and the relative humidity in your home affect the drying time. It can take from 45 to 2 hours to be completely dry, but you can walk on it right after cleaning, if necessary.